How we care for your fabrics:
1. First we pre-condition your fabric to loosen the body oils and soil.
2. Then, using special furniture-cleaning equipment, we thoroughly clean and rinse your upholstery.
3. Once we’ve finished cleaning your furniture, we groom the nap to restore its original texture (which is especially importantfor velvet or velour.
Schedule a cleaning
Since each manufacturer recommends a specialized cleaning method, every item must be treated differently.
Let us assist you in evaluating your furniture’s needs. Then we can decide what approach will be best for you.
Here are some routine, day-to-day tips that will help you maintain the beauty of your upholstery:
- Thoroughly vacuum upholstered furniture using the appropriate machine attachment to remove dust and lint.
- Turn and rotate movable cushions to help equalize soiling and wear.
- In case of a spill, promptly remove the staining matter from the fabric surface. Delay or faulty attempts at spot removal can result in permanent stains or other permanent damage to the fabric.
- In order to remove the abrasive and harsh dust particles that weaken the tensile strength of the upholstery fibers, we recommend using our professionally applied cleaning methods at least once every 2 years.